Private Internet Access is a fast, powerful VPN service offered by a company who is passionate about online security and privacy. Even better, you can save money on your Private Internet Access purchase.
How To Buy Private Internet Access And Save 70%
We have a special offer just for our readers – buy Private Internet Access using our exclusive pia discount link and save 70% on your purchase.
That’s more than half! This is a secret private internet access discount link that is available only to our visitors, so we highly recommend you take advantage of this very special offer today.
Which VPN Plan Should I Choose?
Private Internet Access offers three VPN plans. All three offer the same great features and unbeatable security – the only difference is the plan duration.
- A monthly plan costs $6.95 – or just $6.45 when you use our exclusive discount link. That’s a saving of 7% – but you can save much more than that!
- A yearly plan costs $83.40 – or just $38.95 ($3.25 a month) when you use our exclusive discount link. That’s a saving of 53% – but you can save much more than that!
- A Two Years plan costs $166.80 – or just $59.95 ($2.50 a month)when you use our exclusive discount link.
We recommend you opt for the two years plan. After all, who doesn’t want to get more than half off the purchase price? Plus when you buy for a year you know your account is paid for and up to date for the next twelve months, so you don’t need to worry.
Do I Need A Coupon Code To Get Discounted Pricing On Private Internet Access Plans?
You don’t need a coupon code and in fact any Private Internet Access you find are likely to be fake, which is a waste of your time! All you need to do to get discounted pricing is follow our secret link , which takes you to an exclusive discounted sales page.
How Do I Claim My Private Internet Access Discount?
Claiming your Private Internet Access discount couldn’t be easier:
- First, follow our exclusive discount link to be taken to the discount page
- Now choose the plan you want – we recommend the two years plan for a 64% discount!
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- You’ll see a pop up asking you to select your payment method
- Choose your favorite payment method
- Log in to your payment account if necessary (for example if paying by PayPal or AmazonPay)
- Fill out all your payment details
And you’re done! You can now use Private Internet Access to stay safe online and rest easy knowing your data is protected at all times.
What Types Of Payment Does Private Internet Access Accept?
One of the things we like about Private Internet Access is the range of payment methods it offers to its customers. You can choose from:
- Most major credit cards
- OK Pay
We love that you can chose to use a standard payment method, or an anonymous one such as BitCoin. It makes things even easier for Private Internet Access customers.
Does Private Internet Access Offer A Free Trial?
We had a good look around the Private Internet Access site and couldn’t find a free trial offer. However, don’t let that put you off! Private Internet Access offers a no-questions-asked 7 day money back guarantee, so if you’re not delighted with the service all you have to do is contact them within 7 days for your money back.
If you’re concerned about whether Private Internet Access is for you or not, you could always buy a month’s trial first. However, with an iron clad 7 day guarantee in place we recommend buying the two years plan for maximum savings. That way, you save 64%, but if for any reason you don’t like the service you can still ask for your money back within 7 days.
Does Private Internet Access Keep Logs?
Private Internet Access is a logless VPN. That means they don’t keep any logs of your online activity. They may be able to see completely anonymous data such as number of times the service is accessed and on which dates, but they don’t have access to any data that could identify you.
Being a logless VPN doesn’t just give you the reassurance that Private Internet Access won’t see your online activity – it also means they couldn’t pass details of your online activity on to a third party even if they were asked. There is literally no record linking you to your online activity. That means truly secure and private browsing, which is a must in these days of internet threats and security issues.
Are you looking for a way to stay safer online? We do so much online these days – banking, shopping, catching up with friends and family, sharing photos, collaborating with colleagues – that safety is more important now than ever before. That’s why we highly recommend all of our readers to get a VPN for internet access.
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, gives you your very own secure and encrypted internet connection. You don’t notice any difference – you connect to the internet and use your devices the same as always – but behind the scenes the VPN is working to keep your safe. All your data is encrypted by your VPN before being sent to the internet, which means that the sites you visit never see your IP address or personal details. Being hidden this way protects you against hackers, spies, malware, data theft, and even someone snooping.
More Private Internet Access You’ll Love
Private Internet Access has a whole wealth of features that we think you’ll love:
- Removes geographic blocks so you can watch your favorite media from anywhere in the world. No more “this media is not available in your country” messages – with Private Internet Access you can access anything, anywhere, any time.
- Connect 5 devices simultaneously. Many VPN providers only allow 1 – 3 simultaneous connections, and you have to pay more for the rest. With Private Internet Access you can use 5 devices at a time, so you can stay safe at home, at work, on your laptop, on your tablet and on your smart phone.
- Unlimited bandwidth. Never worry about running out of bandwidth or having your bandwidth throttled – all Private Internet Access users enjoy unlimited bandwidth.
- Easy to use – Private Internet Access is super quick and easy to set up and use. After purchase you can be up and running in just a few minutes.
- Kill switch – if for any reason you lose connection to the VPN server, Private Internet Access kills your connection at once, so you are still safe.
If you want to stay safe online, look no further than Private Internet Access VPN. Don’t forget to use our secret link to save 64% on your purchase today!